Learn the basics of operating a serger in this introductory workshop. This workshop is the perfect opportunity to learn to thread your serger (both the quick way and from scratch!)
- Threading the machine.
- General machine maintenance
- The purpose of 3 or 4 threads and how to convert to a rolled hem.
- How to sew inside and outside curves.
Skill requirements: Previous sewing experience required (no serger experience!)
- Serger and instruction manual (studio machines are available to book for this workshop if you don't yet own a serger)
- 4 different coloured spools of thread
Group size: Maximum 4