The first inspiration in the series, no one can feel crabby when embroidering this pattern. Created using four different types of very basic stitches, Oh Snap is a fun pattern to make and hang, especially for crustaceans who happen to knit.
Included in the kit: (view the open video!)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.