Have you noticed our cute kits in the store, and wondered if you could make one? Are you new to hand stitching? This is an opportunity for you to learn how to prepare and get started with one of the kits of your choice.
January we will be featuring DelilahIris Designs, a cute menagerie of fantastical animals in fun coloured felt fabric. You can make anything from a pocket sized fox, a pink hedgehog, or a pair of unicorns.
Skill Level: Beginner
Skill requirements: There are no prerequisites for this class; no sewing experience is necessary.
Must be aged 16+
What you will learn:
- How to prepare your pattern for easy cutting
- Learn different types of hand stitches
- Proper handling of fabric for stitching
- Tips and tricks for stuffing your creature
What we provide:
- Tools and any other equipment
- One of the DelilahIris designs kits of YOUR CHOICE
What you provide:
- Snacks to keep your energy going for this fun creative workshop
Group size: 6 Guests to make it cozy and fun!