Embroidery Kit: Nevertheless She Persisted! Jump into modern embroidery with this DIY embroidery kit featuring the ultimate girl power slogan - Nevertheless, She Persisted. This complete kit celebrates the strength of determined women, throughout the ages and around the world.
This pattern looks complex, but in reality, the stitches used are very simple! The lettering is optional - stitch over it if you like, or leave it in ink. An adventurous beginner will tackle it just fine, and a more experienced stitcher will enjoy customizing the details!
Level: Adventurous Beginner or Experienced Stitcher
Included in the kit:
- A linen panel, with the pattern printed directly on the fabric (no transfers!)
- A 6" wooden embroidery hoop*
- All the pearl cotton embroidery thread you'll need
- An easy-to-thread, difficult-to-poke-yourself-with needle
- Detailed instructions - including pictures and directions specific to this kit
- A signature hand-illustrated stitch guide (easy tips on embroidery stitches)
- BONUS: each kit comes with a Stitch Sampler designed to help you practice and master the basics in a fun and bright way!
Fabric measures approximately 10.5" x 9"; image measures 4" x 6".
*Please note: the exact hoop varies depending on supply. A quality wooden hoop is included with each complete kit; may not be the exact hoop pictured.