This strange looking whale is often referred to as the “unicorn of the sea”. Thankfully, the narwhal is not a creature of myth, but that doesn’t keep it from inspiring awe and wonder. Travel to arctic waters with this modern interpretation of one of nature’s most unusual creatures. Created using only basic stitches, this pattern is great for beginners.
Included in the kit: (view the open video!)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.