New! The fifth pattern in the Woodland Collection, design of Moose on the Loose received a lot of input from my wild man husband and my own ten years spent in the Yukon. Do I hear moose calls? Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.
LEVEL: Ambitious Beginner/First Time Friendly
Choose to incorporate lots of links (detached chain) or simply use a single stitch for a very first-time friendly design.
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.