There is something mesmerizing about a lighthouse highlighted against the sea and sky. The rocky coastline of Nova Scotia is dotted with these traditional beacons of both light and warning —at once they say “welcome home” and “watch for rocks”. Either way, they are classic seaside protectors.
Included in the kit: (view the open video!)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.