One of the first 4 designs in the Woodland Collection launched on January 31st, 2019. Don't be fooled by the name "Gnomework", this friendly, forest dwelling gnome is all play, not work. Surrounded by modern, abstract mushrooms, he's right at home in a poplar forest.
Level: Ambitious Beginner/First Time Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.