Simple to sew, the Erin dungarees or overalls are ideal for days when comfort is key. Oh so versatile, choose from multiple versions and wide a variety of fabrics, including knits as well as wovens. (No, you're obsessed.)
- Easy-fitting style
- Choice of three leg lengths
- Princess seams create gentle shaping
- Lined bib for a tidy finish
- Adjustable ties - pull through buttonholes or tie at the shoulders
- Lowline waist with in-seam pockets at the front
SEWALONG - We've teamed up with our friends at Janome to bring you a FREE online sewalong to accompany this pattern, including step-by-step videos. Join in today!
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginner
SIZE RANGE - UK 6-34 / US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34
FABRIC & SUPPLIES - You can find this within the images (psst! You can zoom in)
MODEL GARMENT SIZES - Alice May (pink dungarees and sage shorts) is wearing a pattern size 4 (UK 12). Abi (mustard dungarees and pink leopard print dungarees) is wearing a pattern size 11 (UK 26), graded to a size 13 (UK 30) at the waist.