The Makehouse is often spotted out and about at local shows, farmers markets and festivals! We also offer programs through Esquimalt Recreation and the Arts Centre at Cedar Hill. We are always looking for volunteers to help get more people sewing!
Below is a list of organizations and events that we have partnered with:
- Used Victoria / used.ca
- Victoria TD Jazz Festival (http://jazzvictoria.ca/jazz-fest)
- Rifflandia (http://rifflandia.com)
- The Vintage Fair /The Vintage Expo (http://www.victoriavintageshow.com)
- The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria (http://aggv.ca)
- The Sidney Library (http://virl.bc.ca/branches/sidney-north-saanich)
- The Royal BC Museum (http://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca)
- Cedar Hill Parks and Rec (http://www.saanich.ca/parkrec/recreation../arts/index.html)
- Esquimalt Farmers Market (http://esquimaltmarket.com)
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation (https://www.bcchf.ca)
We are currently seeking volunteers for the following events:
Fibrations Fibre Arts Festival - August 18th, 2019
Stitch Lab @ Esquimalt Recreation - Ongoing Thursdays during the school year.
If you would like to volunteer with us, please send an email to jenny (at) themakehouse.ca or call 778.430-6253.