The Makehouse Covid-19 Safety Measures
If you are familiar with our store, you will know why we had to completely redesign our space to allow for physical distancing.
In order to keep our customers and staff safe we are:
* Limit of 3 customers in our retail store at any given time
* Face masks must be worn by all customers entering the retail store. Please note that scarves are not acceptable at this time.
* Staff will also wear face coverings
* Limit of 3-5 students in workshops and camps
* Physical distancing markers around our counters and racks.
* Continuing to offer Contactless Curb-side Pickup and Home Delivery for online orders
* Increasing the frequency of cleaning including all counters and doors
* Hands must be sanitized upon entering the store or studio (this will be provided for you!).
* Physical Distancing must be respected while in our space.
* Students attending classes are asked to bring their own basic tool kit (pins, clips, scissors) and encouraged to bring their own sewing machines.
These measures are mandatory for the Health & Safety of us all.
Our community means the world to us and we want to do everything in our power to keep it safe. We appreciate your support and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you for your business, loyalty and patience.