NEW! Little Red Riding Hood is all grown up. Unafraid of the big bad wolf, Red's ready for a walk in the woods with both ax and sword in hand. But is she the hero, or is she the villain? The quote around the image is from William Golding's "Lord of the Flies". This pattern is beginner friendly and easy to follow.
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.