A Nova Scotian staple, lobsters are an abundant and DELICIOUS perk of living so close to cold waters. Did you know that there are blue, orange, and even rainbow coloured lobsters? Some mutations lead to bicolour lobsters just like the one in this pattern, making it appear "half-baked".
Included in the complete kit: (view the open video!)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.