I have great admiration for the beautiful simplicity of Japanese design, and Hope Floats My Boat is my own playful interpretation and nod to the aesthetic. A red origami boat on a sashiko inspired sea, this modern design is all about texture and contrast. Created using only two very basic stitches, this pattern is great for beginners.
Included in the complete kit: (view the open video!)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 17cm (6 ¾”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss (820 blue, 666 red)
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
Hook, Line & Tinker donates 5% of profits to help women and children living in poverty.