The Makehouse is often spotted out and about at local shows, farmers markets and festivals! We are always looking for volunteers to help engage the public in sewing activities!
Below is a list of organizations and events that we partner with:
- Used Victoria / used.ca
- Victoria TD Jazz Festival (http://jazzvictoria.ca/jazz-fest)
- Rifflandia (http://rifflandia.com)
- The Vintage Fair /The Vintage Expo (http://www.victoriavintageshow.com)
- The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria (http://aggv.ca)
- The Sidney Library (http://virl.bc.ca/branches/sidney-north-saanich)
- The Royal BC Museum (http://royalbcmuseum.bc.ca)
- Cedar Hill Parks and Rec (http://www.saanich.ca/parkrec/recreation../arts/index.html)
- Esquimalt Farmers Market (http://esquimaltmarket.com)
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation (https://www.bcchf.ca)
We are currently seeking volunteers for the following events:
September 8th 2016 – Esquimalt Farmers Market
If you would like to volunteer with us, please send an email to jenny (at) themakehouse.ca or call 778.432.2294.