Visit The Makehouse from May 13-31st and save big on fabric and patterns! We’re making room for a couple of new brands so this is a great chance to get a deal on materials for your next make!
Buy one get one free on all rolled remnants, selected fat quarters and sewing patterns.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PATTERNS – Brands include Vogue, McCall’s, Burda, Simplicity, Kwik Sew, New Look and more.
Colette and Victory Patterns are 50% off while stocks last.
Save 15% on all regular priced fabrics and patterns including new arrivals!
Tues 10 – 6 | Weds – Thurs 10 – 8 | Fri – Sat 10 – 5 | Sun 12 – 4
Shop and save big on planning your next sewing project throughout the month of February!
2 for $5
* Sewing patterns – big brands include Vogue, Butterick, Simplicity, Burda, Stretch & Sew, McCall’s and more.
- Sale includes modern + vintage, womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, homewares and costume patterns
* Select Indie patterns by Colette Patterns, Victory, Christine Haynes & Cashmerette
* Seasonal fabrics and I Heart Stitch Art embroidery kits
Shop Open hours:
Tuesday – Thursday 10am-8pm
Friday – Saturday 10am-6pm
Sale ends February 28th
To celebrate our Mother’s Day we’re holding a 2 for MOM Sale on Saturday May 13th from 10am-6pm!
Bring mom shopping with you or surprise her at Sunday brunch!
Here’s what’s included in the sale:
Fat Quarters (yes including Cotton + Steel!)
All Fabric Remnants or Pre-Cuts
Ribbons (but the meter or pre-cut bundles)
Lace Remnants & Appliques
Buttons (individual & packaged)
Cotton Tea Towels & Napkins (made in-house)
Cushions (made in-house)
Ladies Bamboo Underwear (made in-house)
Womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories, quilting, homewares & costumes from McCall’s, Simplicity, Vogue, Butterick, Burda, Quick Sew & New Look
We need to downsize for our end of year inventory! Come shop and save big on sewing patterns, books, fabrics and trims in-store!
Buy One Get One Free
* Sewing patterns – big brands include Vogue, Butterick, Simplicity, Burda, Stretch & Sew & McCall’s
* All pre-cut fabric rolls & bundles including upholstery, swimwear, wool, cottons, bamboo knits, yarn and selected fabrics by the meter
* All pre-cut lace, ribbon, packs of bias binding, piping, buttons and other trims
* Indie pattern brands Colette Patterns, Victory, Christine Haynes, Cashmerette, Grainline Studios & Thread Theory
* Bamboo knits & Cotton + Steel prints by the meter
* New & used sewing & craft books
Regular open hours:
Sale ends at 5pm on December 10th
(or while stocks last!)
We are hosting our annual Halloween fabric sale!
Every year we do a one off sale where you can fill a bag for $5 on selected fabrics, trims and odds n’ ends suitable for costume making in all types and colours in big and small pieces!
Halloween fabrics include:
Fun fur, spandex, shiny bits, sparkly bits, solid colours (stretch & non-stretch), prints, pieces of leather, vinyl and more.
We also have a selection of adult and kids costume patterns for just $4 each!
This event is from 12pm – 4pm.
First come, first serve. Get down early to get all the ghoul deals!
Shopping bags provided by Used.ca
2 PATTERNS FOR $5
Sale includes: Simplicity, Burda, Kwik Sew, New Look, McCall’s, Butterick and Vogue (modern and vintage).
Sale patterns include womenswear (our largest collection), accessories, homewares, crafts, kids, teen/tween, Halloween and a little menswear.
Saturday June 4 – 10am-5pm
Sunday June 5th – 12-4pm
We are making space for some new and exciting lines so stay tuned!
Halloween is coming and it’s time to start planning your costumes!
The Makehouse and UsedVictoria.com invites you to come down and FILL A BAG FOR $5!
Date: September 27th, 2015
Time: 11am – 5pm
Way pay big bucks for costume fabric that may only get worn once?! We have a load of great costume fabrics including fluffy things, sparkly things, shiny things and everything in-between!
We will also have big selection of kids and adult costume patterns for sale a just $4 each! We even have a few for your pets!!!
Bags are provided by UsedVictoria.com so all you need to bring is you (and your costume ideas of course!)